Parent collaboration and involvement is such a key element in having and running a successful classroom. Start of the year right with a classroom handbook for each family.
How does Mrs. D use this?
Knowing that I really wanted to get my parents involved this year, I needed something for Open House / Back to School Night that the parents could take home and have information at their fingertips. I filled out the information, printed, and assembled!
To add another touch, I put sticky magnets on the back of each handbook. Parents can then hang this on their fridge at home and have classroom information where they will always see it!
• Fully editable handbook (including editable titles and text)
• a sample version of what I use (so you can see the titles)
• List of fonts included in the sample version
• a "How To" document with picture instructions
To see more pictures and how I use this handbook, check out this blog post
You might also like these Back to School products:
• Back to School Parent Handbook Flapbook
• Back to School Teacher Survivor Packet
• Back to School Memory Foldables Lapbook
• Editable Quarterly Parent Calendar Flapbook
• Editable Triannual Parent Calendar Flapbook
• Editable Biannual Parent Calendar Flapbook
• Illustrated August Writing Prompt Cards
• Illustrated September Writing Prompt Cards
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!