Look no further! These behavior logs are easy to use!
You know your students best. Use these behavior logs as you please! There are 4 different versions included!
What does editable mean?
All you need to do is insert a text box to personalize the behavior logs. I provided you with 4 different options.
To add your own text in PowerPoint, all you need to do is select the text box icon. (It is the square icon with the A inside). Draw a box with your cursor and type!
How Do I Use This?
Again, it is entirely up to you! Here are some suggestions:
- Students write how their behavior was for each day on the lines provided
(suggested for upper elementary)
- Teachers type how the student's behavior was for each day on the lines provided (suggested for K-2)
- In the Day of the Week Box, two versions allow for sticker placement, stamps, or hand drawn smiley faces! This can be where the teacher shows how the student's day was overall!
- In the Teacher's Comment box, two versions allow for teachers to go a little bit more in depth about how the behavior of the student.
Included in each Behavior Log:
Although there are 4 different versions, all of them include
- The school days (Monday-Friday)
- An area for Student's Name and "Week of"
- Parent/Guardian Initial so that it can be returned to school each day.
★★ More FUN products below!!
Click here for Classroom Rules Posters
Click here for Classroom Behavior Clip Chart in Rainbow Chevron
Click here for Apple Math Match Game K-1
Click here for Parent Teacher Conference Forms and Reminders
Click here for Back to School Editable Flip Book
Click here for Substitute Editable Flipbook
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store