Personalize your binder covers, backs and spines with this set that's easily editable using PowerPoint. Click into the text boxes and type your content! Add your own clip art or graphics to further customize your binder covers! You'll get 7 coordinating colors and 3 cover designs from which to choose. Matching backs and binder spines are also included. Each color set has 4 pages of options.
Ideas for Use:
* Make a great looking teacher binder and change your color scheme every year.
* Use these to make personalized student binder covers
* Reduce the size when printing to make composition book or spiral notebook covers.
* Color coordinate your covers to easily track reading journals
* Use these to store your curriculum with pretty notebook covers
* Use these for data tracking notebook covers
* Make great looking field trip packet covers for chaperones
* Use these as templates to make classroom signs
* Imagine it and do it!
Editable binder spines come in 4 sizes: 1/2 inch, 1 inch, 1-1/2 inch and 2 inch.
The set is also provided in PDF print-and-use format. Directions are included to help you add text boxes and to add your own clip art.
PowerPoint to use the editable version. Adobe Reader to open PDFs. An un-zip program to open the downloaded file.