Organize your classroom with these 6 beautiful designs of editable binder covers. Each cover comes with matching spine labels for 3”, 2” and 1.5” binders. To edit the binder covers and spine labels, simply click where it says “click to add text.” You can edit the text size, color, and location of each text box.
Save money when you purchase these binder covers as part of the Black and White Classroom Organization Bundle
* Printing Note * Although the background images are black and white, you will need to choose the color option for printing (not Grayscale or Pure Black and White) in order for the background images to print.
These binder covers coordinate perfectly with the:
* Editable Labels in Black & White 1
* Editable Binder Covers in Black & White 2
* Editable Labels in Black & White 2
* Editable Name Tags & Desk Plates in Black & White
* Teachers Calendar & Planner in Black & White
I suggest printing these covers and spine labels on card stock to make it easier to insert into your binder.
This is an editable PowerPoint file with secured graphics which means you can insert and edit text but not alter the frames, papers, or ribbons on the page.
You will need PowerPoint to edit these binder covers and spine labels.
Please check out the preview file and the thumbnail images to get a better of idea of what the binder covers and spine labels look like.
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
You might also be interested in other Classroom Organization products.