Use a Google Earth Tour and PowerPoint presentation as a unique way to study biomes and animal adaptations.
This resource includes:
1. an editable PowerPoint presentation (blank biome slides)
2. a printable PDF with information about each biome
3. tutorial on creating a Google Earth Tour
4. a sample Google Earth Tour (kmz file)
5. a rubric for grading finished student project
6. 3 activities
7. directions to print pages as task cards
20 slides in PowerPoint and PDF formats.
Tall Tales and Google Earth
Math Interventions Bundle RIT Band 191-200
Math Interventions Bundle RIT Band 180-191
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!
Save with me on Pinterest
Follow on Instagram