Editable Calendars 2016-2017 Chevron: Just in time for Back to School! Teachers, these chevron editable calendar pages were created with you in mind. Please make sure that you have Microsoft PowerPoint to open this editable file (not PowerPoint viewer).
I know that you may have very particular needs when it comes to something as personal as a teacher's calendar so this gives you full creative control. These calendars span from August 2016 to December 2017 (a year and a half).
I made it very theme-based by having each month designed in a theme that matches the seasons and holidays related to that month. I also added a few holiday images to the calendars and as well as a blank template. I hope that this helps you with your daily, weekly or monthly planning. It can also be made into posters for your students.
This file will be updated each year, so if you own it, you will enjoy a new version for each school year (by following me, you will get notifications to download the new set for the following school year). This Power Point file is editable; you can type directly into the dates, save your changes, and print. Please make sure that you have Microsoft PowerPoint (not PowerPoint viewer).
Here are some ideas for using it:
* Print them and put them in your student's folders to give parent a heads-up on when tests will be scheduled and when projects are due.
* Use them as templates for your student's monthly reading calendars.
* Individual student-behavior reports to send home to parents.
* Make each month blank for students to fill-in important dates.
* Calendar math
* Homework calendars
* Snack calendars
* Personal calendars for teacher-parent conferences, other meetings, and important dates for school related events.
I’d be so happy if you followed my TpT Store. Just click on the green ‘Follow Me’ button next to my picture at the top of this page. When you follow me, you get:
- notified whenever I have a sale
- notified of free items and new items (new items are always 50% off for the first three days of release)
⌘Nyla's Crafty Teaching