Editable Calendars 2022-2023 | Monthly Printable & Digital | Free Updates
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Family communication is so important! If you're looking for positive and easy to use parent communication tools for this school year then this bundle is for you!These editable resources will save you time and make it SO easy for you to communicate with parents/guardians about their child's learningPrice $12.04Original Price $21.50Save $9.46
These 2022-2023 Editable Calendars are so easy to use and will save you so much time as you communicate important dates with families! These monthly calendars can be printed or sent digitally. They also come in both a 5 and 7 day option.
CLICK HERE to save big and grab these calendars in the Parent Communication Bundle!
The editable format of these calendars make it easy to customize them for your classroom so that you can send out monthly calendars all year long! You can just type right into each date's text box to add your information!
•To send home dates for the month on upcoming classroom learning and events
•As a homework calendar
•As behavior calendars
•For your own personal calendar
When you download it there will be a Zip File with 2 versions of this resource:
- Editable PowerPoint file
- Editable Google Slides™
- 2 versions: PowerPoint, and Google Slides™
- 2 sample calendars
- Editable 7 Day Week Monthly Calendars (available in color and black/white)
- Editable 5 Day Week Monthly Calendars (available in color and black/white)
- Additional calendar options for October and November for teachers who teach in Canada (The clipart has just been swapped on these so that the turkey is on the October calendar and the pumpkin is on the November calendar.)
- Instructions on how to edit, print, and send the calendars digitally (includes directions on how to turn the calendars into a PDF or JPG to send in emails, texts, or apps like Remind, Seesaw, and Google Classroom™)
- FREE Yearly Updates! (the 2023-2024 calendars will be added by July 1, 2023)
In this resources you will be able to EDIT all of the the text and add text to the calendar boxes in PowerPoint or Google Slides™. Please note that the monthly calendar heading (example: "January 2022"), clipart, and format is not editable.
*See PREVIEW for a more in depth look at what is included.
- As of June 29, 2022 this resource now includes additional calendar options for October and November for teachers who teach in Canada. (The clipart has just been swapped on these so that the turkey is on the October calendar and the pumpkin is on the November calendar.)
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Cheering you on,