This product is also available in my Classroom Management & Self-Discipline Bundle
. Check it out - it's a great deal!
Clear expectations understood by and agreed to by all can be a powerful classroom management tool. With this collection, you'll get a solid start off to your year and receive a class expectations poster for your classroom and an agreement for students and guardians to sign.
The agreement is totally editable, as are 50 posters. You'll have over 180 designer backgrounds to choose from to fit your classroom decor and needs (50 designs are editable, and contained on a separate PowerPoint letter-size page. Simply click on the text to type over it and customize it however it best fits your students' needs.
My students are asked to keep it in their notebook - which corresponds to CCAS Literacy Speaking and Listening Standard 2a: Come to class prepared. This contract is part of their first notebook check.
Tags: Rules Expectations Contracts
Be sure and check out some of my other products! Just click on the handy links provided below. :-D
Categorized List of Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Back to School Goal-Setting for Teens
Back to School Goal Setting
1. Creative Writing with Art Prompts
2. Create-Your-Own-Character Mini-Unit - Creative Writing
How to Critique Literature through Literary Criticism (ACT QC)
Infuse Arts & Humanities into Your Cross-Curricular Lessons - Ideas for ELA, Science, Math, History, etc.
1. Classroom Procedures and Expectations
2. Class Expectations & Signed Agreements in Assorted Designs (Beginning-of-the-Year Contracts in a Friendly Tone)
3. Classroom Management: Self-Discipline through Active Listening Skills (Great for a beginning-of-the-year Speaking & Listening CCSS unit - guaranteed to start your year off right!)
Secondary and Junior High rules, behavior expectations, discipline prevention, positive class culture.