No matter what time of. year, Classroom Rules and Expectations are so important! Maybe you need posters or are just looking for some activities to do with your class rules? Either way, this is the bundle for you!
Included in this download:
The six rules are:
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Follow directions quickly and quietly.
- Raise your hand to share.
- Respect yourself. Respect others. Respect your school.
- Be safe. Be honest. Be kind.
- Be proud of yourself and your choices.
This document is editable so you can change the rules to fit your class.
Teacher Options: We give you 3 diverse options for female and male teachers.
(One rule shows a female teacher at a table that could not be changed, that could be an aide or volunteer - it's all how you explain them).
- Full-size color and black and white posters (horizontal and portrait)
- Quick guide for all 6 rules in color and black and white (several options)
- We talked about a rule today parent communication page
- Parent letter to explain rules
- Word Wall Cards with the rules and corresponding clipart on it in color and black and white
- A printable half-page book for students in black and white.
- Graphic organizers to talk and write about the rules (several options)
- Writing pages with the image for the rule as the picture Several line styles are provided as well as a cover page so you can make it into a book if you wish.
Don't like the word rule? You can edit this file to use the word expectations or norms.
All are differentiated so it will work for any grade (line style).
Editable PDF must open using any Adobe product on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe readers on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks. CLICK HERE for the latest troubleshooting tips and tricks while using our Editable PDFs.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Parents and students love this. It has helped to reinforce the rules and by engaging in an activity, they have remembered them so much better! I highly suggest this for teachers-especially first-year teachers!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "A great visual that you can interpret as your own! I referenced my classroom expectations before every lesson to set us all off on the right foot!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This is a wonderful visual and LOVE that it comes with resources to help make the rules more concrete for the little ones."
You might also like these GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL resources:
- Kindergarten Homework with Family Games Year Bundle
- Kindergarten Checklist Assessments
- School Rules Interactive Book (NO NOSE PICKING LOL)
- Success Stickers
- Editable Behavior Calendars
- Student Incentives Bundle
- Chalkboard Welcome Bulletin Board
Jennifer Kadar - Simply Kinder - Kindergarten - First Grade - Preschool
© Simply Kinder, LLC
For questions please email Hello@SimplyKinder.com.