This is a great tool to use with your children who are low-verbal or non-verbal. They are able to interact and practice a commonly used greeting.
This can be used in a classroom during your circle time/morning meeting. Or, it can be used at home at the breakfast table, in the bedroom, etc.
1) Replace “STAFF NAME” with the names of your staff members who will be leading/interacting during your morning meeting/circle time.
2) After replacing the staff names, delete the insert staff picture symbol and add an image of the appropriate staff member to each name piece.
3) Print and cut out each of the six pieces.
5) Attach soft Velcro to the blue “Good Morning” piece and hard Velcro to the back of the five staff pictures
6) Use as a method of communication for your students who will benefit.
7) A black dot is used to mark where a child should touch to read the sentence.