Also included in
- SAVE 40% with this GROWING Back to School Digital Bundle. These resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond) whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Wh$32.00$55.50Save $23.50
- Run your Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences stress-free, keep you and your students organized with Agenda and Assignment slides, grade and give feedback on student work with digital stickers, and build classroom community with digital newsletters. It's all in this bundle! What's Included:Everything$24.00$34.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes 35+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. The bundle is filled with holidays around the world, digital agenda slides, back to school activities, virtual parent teacher conference slides$95.00$182.50Save $87.50
- This bundle includes 37+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students whether you're distance learning or in the classroom. The bundle is filled with agenda slides, back to school activities, virtual parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, counting mone$110.00$217.00Save $107.00
Whether you are distance learning or in the classroom, these agenda and assignment slides are perfect for keeping students (and you) organized for the day or week. Use these class slides for sharing assignments, giving directions, sharing anchor charts, and managing work time with the included timers.
- Daily and Weekly Agenda slides (with popular icons like Google Classroom, Seesaw, Flipgrid, Zoom, etc. that you can click and drag onto the slide)
- Good Morning/Welcome slides
- Subject slides (4 versions of each)
- Quick Links slide (Add links so you and students can easily access websites)
- 8 Different Timers (1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60min, + instructions to add a different timer)
- Video directions for sharing the presentation with students in Google Classroom
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, videos, anchor charts, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- 132 slide options with clickable Table of Contents for easy use when you first get access to the presentation. Simply delete the slides you don't need.
These are the subjects I included icons for. However, you can change ANY of these titles to match your lingo by clicking and typing. You can also create your own subject slides using an icon of your own.
Problem of the Day
Before You Leave
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the slides so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text it editable. Just click and type!
- Change the subject headings to match your class (ex. change Word Work to Word Study)
- Edit any of the subheadings on the slides
- Add the learning target, objective, date, materials needed, timer, or your own text in the corner
- Create your own slides
- Easily change all the fonts
Yes! During our spring's distance learning, our grade level received TONS of compliments from parents telling us how easy it was for them and their child to keep track of their assignments. Students knew exactly what their assignments were and where to find them using these slides.
These slides are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
All Year Resources
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year