Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $119.20Original Price $290.50Save $171.30
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $103.20Original Price $253.50Save $150.30
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click hPrice $25.60Original Price $64.00Save $38.40
- Run your Parent Teacher Conferences stress-free, keep you and your students organized with Agenda and Assignment slides, grade and give feedback on student work with digital stickers, and build classroom community with digital newsletters. It's all in this bundle! What's Included:Everything you needPrice $20.80Original Price $38.00Save $17.20
- No more “What do I do now?” questions from students! These slides will eliminate so many student questions while keeping you and your students organized for the day and week. Spice up your daily agenda slide templates or morning meeting slides with these EDITABLE everyday, seasonal, holiday, and retPrice $16.80Original Price $29.00Save $12.20
- Start off the year with less stress and more confidence! Simple, colorful, and professional looking Slides for Back to School Night, introducing yourself to students, collecting Back to School parent information and keeping students organized from day one with daily agenda slides.What's Included? MePrice $14.40Original Price $30.50Save $16.10
These daily agenda and assignment slides are perfect for keeping students (and you!) organized for the day or week. Use these class slides with timers for morning meeting, sharing assignments, giving directions, sharing anchor charts, and managing work time with the included timers.
- Daily and Weekly Agenda slides (with popular icons like Google Classroom, Seesaw, Flipgrid, Zoom, etc. that you can click and drag onto the slide)
- Good Morning/Welcome slides
- Subject slides (4 versions of each)
- Quick Links slide (Add links so you and students can easily access websites)
- 8 Different Timers (1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60min, + instructions to add a different timer)
- Video directions for sharing the presentation with students in Google Classroom
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, videos, anchor charts, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- 132 slide options with clickable Table of Contents for easy use when you first get access to the presentation. Simply delete the slides you don't need.
These are the subjects I included icons for. However, you can change ANY of these titles to match your lingo by clicking and typing. You can also create your own subject slides using an icon of your own.
Problem of the Day
Before You Leave
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the slides so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text is editable. Just click and type!
- Change the subject headings to match your class (ex. change Word Work to Word Study)
- Edit any of the subheadings on the slides
- Add the learning target, objective, date, materials needed, timer, or your own text in the corner
- Create your own slides
- Easily change all the fonts
Yes! These slides come as a Google Slides presentation but work with PowerPoint, too.
Yes! Our grade level received TONS of compliments from parents telling us how easy it was for them and their child to keep track of their assignments during distance learning. Students knew exactly what their assignments were and where to find them using these slides.
These slides are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)