These editable daily schedule labels help kids to find out about their schedule for the day. They are a great way for children to learn about their daily activities and to develop an understanding of all the different subject areas.
Included in this pack:
- Daily schedule header and storage label
- Days of the week labels (four designs)
- 100+ Print and go schedule cards (variety of subjects and common learning tasks).
You can edit the headings and change the font if needed.
- Color coded labels - Most of the labels have light blue borders, but some of the transition activities such as recess and lunch have different colored borders to help kids chunk the day into separate parts.
- 30 Print and go time cards with clocks (15 minute increments from 8:30am to 3:30pm). You can edit the font if needed.
- Editable blank clock cards that can have any times added.
- Editable blank cards for niche activities at your school. You can add your own photos or clip art to these labels.
- NEW Bonus Cards - This pack now contains an additional set of editable home routine cards for morning and evening routines.
- NEW Homeschool & Distance Learning (kids sitting at desks with and without technology)
- Within the zip file, there is a print and go PDF file (not editable) and an editable PowerPoint file.
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to access the editable files. Once you open it, you'll need to click the box "Enable Editing" at the top of the PowerPoint file.
- These labels fit pocket charts such as the Scholastic Daily Schedule Pocket Chart.
- They can also be used without a pocket chart by attaching Velcro or magnetic tape.
- I used KG Miss Kindergarten font
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.