SLPs, is your district evaluating you on the Danielson model this year? Struggling to come up with artifacts or know what to include in your professional evidence portfolio?
Then this fully editable SLP portfolio is what you need! It is based on the Danielson theraputic specialist framework, but would also work if you are being evaluated on the Danielson teacher framework. Even if your district is using a different model to evaluate SLPs, this editable portfolio is a great way to show exactly what it is that you do as a busy school speech language pathologist!
What is included?
- Full example portfolio to use as a guideline
- Fully editable 26 page portfolio file for you to customize in PowerPoint (available in both a custom font and standard font version)
- 12 editable cover choices (available in both a custom and standard font option)
- 10 pages of directions and tips
- You MUST have access to PowerPoint in order to use this product.
- It is helpful if you have at least some familiarity with PowerPoint.
- You need to be able to know how to load photos to your computer from a phone or camera.
- You need to know how to copy and paste.
As with all items in this store, this is copyrighted by Natalie Snyders, MS, CCC-SLP. Purchase of this item entitles you to one user license; if you would like to share it with a friend or co-workers, please direct them back to this page, where they can purchase their own copy. Multiple user licenses are available for volume purchases.