These editable tags are for setting up your classroom! I’ve used them for bag hooks, countdown to 100 days of school, labelling tubs, teaching the days of the week, months of the year and seasons, birthdays, etc. The font used in the set is Victorian Cursive.
The pack includes:
• 12 x small blank tags in 10 styles
• 1 x days of the week cards
• 1 x months of the year cards
• 1 x seasons cards (including ‘fall’ or ‘autumn’
• 1 x birthday cards (‘My birthday is in…’ or ‘My birthday is on…’)
• 1 x ‘Today is’, ‘Tomorrow will be’ and ‘Yesterday was’ cards
• 12 x large blank tags in 12 styles
• 64 x small ‘This belongs to’ tags in 8 styles (8 tags per page)
• 1 x set number cards from 1 – 31, for teaching the days of the week
• 12 x tens frames for counting up/down to the first 100 days of school
• 1 x 100s chart for marking off the first 100 days of school (I recommend you enlarge this to A3)
Please note that the Victorian Cursive Font is NOT embedded into the product when using the editable tags.
How To Use The Product:
This product is an editable Powerpoint file. You MUST have PowerPoint in order to use this product.
• Print out the labels you would like to use.
• Laminate them.
I hope you get great use out of them!
Follow me on: