Editable Digital Interactive Notebook Template | FOR ANY CLASS
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I made this pack so you can grab the favorite Hexagon Class Hub (for teacher materials,) my matching Digital Interactive Notebook (for students to complete and submit their work) as well as a pack of cute digital stickers, all in one place! The Class Hub and Digital Notebook are EDITABLE - whereverPrice $9.00Original Price $11.94Save $2.94
This editable and digital interactive notebook is hosted via Google Slides. This easy to use presentation is customizable and provides a beautiful and streamlined way to communicate expectations with students. It also acts as a digital portfolio for any class. This is perfect for any middle or high school classroom where students are familiar with editing documents in Google Drive.
Editable Digital Interactive Notebook for Any Class
A digital portfolio you can assign each unit or each week!
How to use it:
- Teacher instructions are included to walk you through any editing you would like to do! A 5 minute teacher walkthrough video is on page 2!
- Teachers are able to host and edit from your phone, laptop, or iPad via the Google Slides app. Easiest to edit from a computer or iPad.
- When you are ready to share with students, you share the digital portfolio with them just as you would share any other Google Drive document! (Instructions for force copy link provided in teacher instructions)
- Students open the document and select "present on device" to navigate the portfolio as they would any other website. Students enter "edit" mode to add their work before sharing the document back to you.
- Space for teacher feedback is included on each page.
- Extra templates included, as well as prompts for students that need assistance from their teacher.
- Ready-to-go digital notebook, preset with 12 tabs/buttons that are linked and ready to be use. The teacher only needs to add the instructions/materials for their class!
- Two pages of teacher support for design and editing of your digital notebook
- One page of student support for opening, editing, and returning their work to their teacher.
- 12 Fully editable page templates (feel free to edit any of these to meet your needs!)
- All text boxes are fully editable/customizable for full personalization!
The 12 templates included are:
- *Extra page* formatted and unformatted versions
The homepage of the digital notebook has links to all templates for students to use right away. The teacher instructions give you step by step directions for editing/adding tabs so that you can select which templates you'd like to include!
Any page templates I add in the future will be yours for free!
**Important** While this document has been created in GOOGLE SLIDES and is best edited in that program, it can be SHARED with your students as a regular PDF file! Therefore, it is still absolutely appropriate in schools that do not use the Google Platform exclusively. I hope this helps!
While all text is in this resource is editable and fully customizable, all graphics are fixed. I am required to protect the validity and copyright of the clipart artists. The same applies to my copyright information, which can be seen in small text at the bottom of each page. Copyright law dictates that my copyright remain visible at the bottom of each page, even after personal customization. Please keep this in mind while using and/or distributing anything you create with this digital resource.
All text boxes can be fully customized, including colors.
⭐ Editable Spanish Class Hub Hexagon Theme
⭐ Editable Spanish Class Hub Succulent Theme
⭐ Editable Spanish Class Hub Llama Theme
⭐ Editable Spanish Class Hub Coffee Theme
⭐ Editable English Class Hub Hexagon Theme (for any subject)
⭐ Editable Teacher Portfolio Succulent Theme
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!