Products in this Bundle (5)
This is a bundle of five editable and digital interactive notebook templates! Each notebook is hosted via Google Slides. ALL TEXT is editable, so you can easily modify if you don't teach Spanish :) The easy to use presentations are customizable and provide a beautiful and streamlined way to communicate expectations and collect student work. They can also act as digital portfolios for Spanish class. This bundle is perfect for any middle or high school classroom during hybrid and remote learning!
Editable Digital Interactive Notebooks for Spanish Class
A bundle of 5 digital portfolio themes you can assign each unit or each week!
I like to use one notebook theme per class, to keep my students' work separate in my drive and visually separate in my mind.
The five templates included in this bundle are:
- Original Blue notebook theme
- Papel Picado theme
- Rainbow theme
- Pink theme
- Green theme
How to use them:
- Teacher instructions are included to walk you through any editing you would like to do!
- A 5 minute teacher walkthrough video is on page 2 of each template (see the preview video to check this out first!)
- Teachers are able to host and edit from your phone, laptop, or iPad via the Google Slides app. Easiest to edit from a computer or iPad.
- When you are ready to share with students, you share the digital portfolio with them just as you would share any other Google Drive document! (Detailed instructions for creating and sharing a force copy link are provided in teacher instructions.)
- Students open the document and select "present on device" to navigate the portfolio as they would any other website. Students enter "edit" mode to add their work before sharing the document back to you.
- Space for teacher feedback is included on each page.
- Extra templates included, as well as prompts for students that need assistance from their teacher.
What's Included: FIVE separate themes of the following!
- Ready-to-go digital notebook, preset with 12 tabs/buttons that are linked and ready to be use. The teacher only needs to add the instructions/materials for their class!
- Two pages of teacher support for design and editing of your digital notebook
- One page of student support for opening, editing, and returning their work to their teacher.
- 12 Fully editable page templates (feel free to edit any of these to meet your needs!)
- All text boxes are fully editable/customizable for full personalization!
The 12 templates included are:
- *Extra page* formatted and unformatted version
The homepage of each digital notebook has links to all templates for students to use right away. The teacher instructions give you step by step directions for editing/adding tabs so that you can select which templates you'd like to include!
**Important** While these documents have been created in GOOGLE SLIDES and are best edited in that program, it can be SHARED with your students as a regular PDF file! Therefore, it is still absolutely appropriate in schools that do not use the Google Platform exclusively. If your students can EDIT in Google Drive, they can still upload or share with you as a traditional PDF after they complete their work if needed. I hope this helps!
While all text is in this resource is editable and fully customizable, all graphics (i.e, notebook paper, wreaths around home button, notebook and tabs on first page) are fixed. I am required to protect the validity and copyright of the clipart artists. The same applies to my copyright information, which can be seen in small text at the bottom of each page. Copyright law dictates that my copyright remain visible at the bottom of each page, even after personal customization. Please keep this in mind while using and/or distributing anything you create with this digital resource.
All text boxes can be fully customized, including colors.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!