Are you looking for a way to incorporate stations and student goal setting? If you are this template would be perfect for you!
This ELA Stations template works great as a transition into your ELA Stations. Before my students begin their station they are to create their goal for the center they are going to. My students absolutely love this time of the day! It is one of the best feelings when you see a student smiling and cheering because they achieved their goal by the end of their station! This template allows students to take complete charge of their learning.
What this packet includes:
* Example on how I incorporate stations into my ELA instruction
* What activities I use in my stations
* Example of how students are to fill in the student goal sheet
* Example of station goals that I give to my students
* Editable sheets to incorporate your own stations/goals for students
If you need me to change this template to fit your needs please do not hesitate contacting me at GalThatLovestoTeach@gmail.com
If you like this template you should also check out my Math Stations and Student Goal Setting Template as well!
Please check out my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and follow me for more freebies and products for your classroom!