*** Save when you purchase these labels as part of the Editable Holiday Labels Bundle
Make your own Easter Task Cards, Word Walls, or Flash Cards for your classroom with these editable Easter Labels.
There are 24 sheets of labels in this product with 6 different styles:
1. Multi colored chevron
2. “Happy Easter”
3. Multi colored polka dot
4. Multi colored vertical stripes
5. Multi colored “egg” pattern
6. Multi colored diamond pattern
Each of the 6 styles has 4 different sizes:
* 8 labels per sheet (2.5 x 3.75)
* 4 labels per sheet (3.75 x 5)
* 2 labels per sheet (5 x 7.5)
* 1 label per sheet (7.5 x 10)
These cute Easter labels are editable and can be customized with your own information. To edit the labels, simply click on each label where it says “click to add text.” You can edit the text size, color, and location of each text box.
Labels are great for:
* Creating Task Cards or Flash Cards
* Creating Word Walls
* Name Tags
* Math Manipulatives & Reading Centers
* Labeling items in your classroom (desks, supplies, bins, coat hangers, etc.)
* Organizing drawers and other items
The large labels with 1 label per sheet are perfect for binder covers, classroom signs, or letters to parents.
I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating your labels for more durability.
This is an editable PowerPoint 2010 file with secured graphics. You will need PowerPoint to edit these labels.
Please check out the preview file and the thumbnail images to get a better of idea of what the labels look like.
You may use these in your classroom and for personal use. You MAY NOT use these to sell your own work or to make your own freebies.
Check out the other Easter Resources.
You might also be interested in:
* Editable Labels in Pastel 1
* Editable Labels in Pastel 2
* Editable Holiday Labels Bundle