These labels are perfect for helping your students keep track of their different folders and journals. Each 2x4 inch label will help them quickly and easily recognize their materials at a glance.
This set of labels includes 54 sheets/sets of labels. Each set of labels is saved as an individual Word file. Please note, you need Word installed on your computer in order to open the files.
In all, this zipped file will include 54 different Word documents. It will also include a PDF with directions and other important information.
Each set of labels was sized to fit the Avery brand 2x4 inch labels (Avery templates 8163, 18163, and/or 5163). They can be printed with an inkjet or laser printer.
To use, simply print your labels and attach them to your folders and/or journals.
What does editable mean?
This product is made up of 54 separate Word files. If desired, you can edit these labels to include student names or numbers, or anything else you'd like to add. Directions for doing so are included.
**Please note that you cannot edit the wording or the clip art image included on each label, but you can add your own wording, such as student names, to each label.
Be sure to read the included PDF prior to using the labels. :)
The following labels are included:
- AR Folder (boy clip art)
- AR Folder (girl clip art)
- Behavior & Communication Folder
- Bell Work Journal
- Bell Work Notebook
- Centers Folder (boy clip art)
- Centers Folder (girl clip art)
- Classwork Folder
- Data Folder (boy clip art)
- Data Folder (girl clip art)
- Finished & Graded Work Folder
- Friday Folder
- Group Work Folder
- Guided Reading Folder (boy clip art)
- Guided Reading Journal (boy clip art)
- Guided Reading Folder (girl clip art)
- Guided Reading Journal (girl clip art)
- Homework Folder
- Handwriting Folder
- Intentional Problem Solving Folder
- Ketchup Folder
- Take Home Folder
- Inside pocket labels for Homework/Take Home Folder (Keep at Home and Return to School)
- Interactive Notebook
- Math Folder
- Math Journal
- Morning Work Journal
- Morning Work Folder
- My Dictionary
- Notes to Parents Folder
- Notes to Teachers Folder
- Poetry Folder
- Poetry Journal
- Phonics Folder
- Phonics Journal
- Reading Folder
- Reading Journal
- Report Card Folder
- Resource Binder (ABC theme for younger students)
- Resource Binder (clipboard theme for older students)
- Science & Social Studies Folder
- Science & Social Studies Journal
- Science Folder
- Science Journal
- Social Studies Folder
- Social Studies Journal
- Spanish Folder
- Spelling Journal
- Unfinished Work
- Word Work Folder
- Word Work Journal
- Work in Progress Folder
- Writing Folder
- Writing Journal
-A PDF file with directions explaining how to add your students' names (or any additional text of your choice) to the labels
Be sure to check out the preview file!