Also included in
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials for back to school in one place! This proficiency centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, high-frequency word walls, sweet sixteen posters, an editable syllabus, and a school supp$19.36$27.65Save $8.29
- Focus your energy back on your students in your comprehensible French classroom and get all the essentials you need for teaching present tense grammar, high-frequency verbs, and French 1 vocabulary in one place! This proficiency-centered bundle includes Francophone classroom decor, digital interacti$82.70$103.37Save $20.67
This completely EDITABLE syllabus makes back to school easy for your comprehensible input and proficiency-based French class. Not only is the infographic layout for your middle or high school French class,
it sets high expectations for use by also explaining in detail the most important components of teaching for proficiency. It also includes a list of resources for reference at home!
With ample sections on expectations and cell phone policies, this syllabus is the perfect balance between content and classroom management.
PSST... Save 30% on this in the Back to School CI French Teacher Bundle!
Also available for the BEST deal in the French 1 Curriculum Kit Bundle for Comprehensible Input Teachers
The completely teacher-friendly French syllabus can be used from year to year to clarify expectations and set you up for an organized year. All fields are pre-populated with sample text, but are completely customizable for your needs.
Included Editable Sections:
- Course, Teacher Name, Contact Info
- Classwork, Homework, Assessments
- What We Study
- How We Learn: 90% French
- Behavior Expectations & Organization
- Daily Routines & Procedures
- Technology, Grading, Translator, and Absentee Policy
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
PSST... Save $$ on this in the yearlong French 1 Curriculum Kit Bundle for Comprehensible Input Teachers
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber to receive the ultimate guide to all things teaching in 2020 - the World Language Teacher Toolkit!
I'm here to support you through Distance Learning. What type of resource do you need?
FREEBIE - Me Voici Digital Activity
Get your lesson planning + self care dialed in:
Bring the party virtually NO PREP
Save big on current and future digital lessons: