Make Google Forms work effectively for you with this editable communication log. In my first year of teaching I learned the importance of properly logging communication with parents/guardians. However, I was never able to find the format/platform that worked effectively for me.
These Google Forms will provide you with a simple & efficient way to log all parent/guardian communications. Simply save your chosen Google Form in your favorites/bookmarks bar on your computer for easy access. Open your Google Form whenever & wherever you need it without having to carry around a bulky paper version. When/if you need a paper version, your Google Form responses will be ready for export to an organized spreadsheet.
1. Choose your Google Form format from the options provided (Lower or Middle/Upper Grades).
2. Edit the questions/question format/design of your new Google Form if needed.
3. Add the the link to your form in your favorites/bookmarks bar on your computer.
4. Access your new parent/guardian communication log whenever needed.
5. While viewing the Google Form, click the green “export to spreadsheet” button when/if you would like a printout of your
*Connect with me*
Check out my other corners of the internet!