This is an editable resource for organizing guided reading centers in a classroom. I’ve included text boxes on the editable pages so you just need to click and type.
I made this resource to display guided reading center rotations on a bulletin board, label materials, and keep an organized guided reading binder. I have included the following in this product:
• Guided reading groups binder cover
• Guided reading group info sheets
• Guided reading group plan template (for 4, 5, and 6 groups)
• Centers plans template
• M-F labels
• Group labels for up to 6 groups
• Group labels with room for student names
• Center rotation labels for typical activities (in black and rainbow colors)
• Coordinating material labels
I hope this helps you stay organized for guided reading! Please leave me feedback and let me know if you have any questions! Thank you!