This book is a life-saver in regards to keeping all my reading/literacy group information together. I have used this in my Stage One classroom for the last 3 years and it is a valuable resource to have when conferencing with students, talking to parents and other teachers.
This pack includes:
* editable title page
* editable page to include your personalised rationale & outcomes and indicators
* Reading group overview (I use post it notes to move my students names around in the groups as they make progress).
* Individual student level and progress chart (2 options, Fountas and Pinnell & Numeral)
* Guided reader title log (record the book titles you read with each group)
* Group reading log (which groups you read with each session)
* Reading group/Literacy activities log (record your activites for each session. 2 options, one with Daily 5 options and a blank option)
* Lesson focus ideas and anecdotal notes template.
* 2 page spread weekly guided reading lesson plan and running record notes.