Fully editable IEP data sheets makes recording and reporting data easy!
Goal sheets are meant to be printed front to back and will each be on separate page when opened in MS word (thumbnails are not displaying correctly)
Goals included with this pack:
Goal #1: Work Habits
During small group or independent work activities, Student Name will attend to task, with no more than 2 prompts for a 15 minute work session, over 5 data days
Goal #2: Reading Comprehension
Given a book on his/her reading level, Student Name will demonstrate reading comprehension of 5 different books in that level, over a 9 week period.
1. Student Name will answer basic “wh” questions about the characters and setting of a story.
2. Student Name will be able to identify at least 1 main event from the story.
3. Student Name will retell the story in sequential order with 1 prompt or less.
Goal #3: Behavior- Tone of Voice
Given direct instruction, Student Name will use an appropriate tone of voice to interact with his/her teachers and peers with no more than 1 verbal prompt over a 15 minute work session in 4/5 opportunities over a 9 week period.
Goal #4: Social Skills
Given modeling and guided practice, in a small and large group setting, Student Name will demonstrate appropriate behavior over 5 data days in a 9 week period.
1. Student Name will not place hands down pants.
2. Student Name will not place classroom objects in mouth.
3. Student Name will not rush to be first in line and accept change in line placement without exhibiting maladaptive behaviors.
Goal #5: Behavior-Coping Skills
Given modeling and direct instruction, Student Name will use an effective coping skill in order to manage negative conflict with a peer in 4/5 opportunities.