EDITABLE | IEP Meeting Toolkit for Special Education Teachers • The IEP Meeting Toolkit is your comprehensive kit, all you need to prepare for an IEP meeting (aside from writing the IEP).
What is included in the IEP Meeting Toolkit?
- IEP Tracking Calendar (keep track of what's due when)
- IEP Meeting Calendar (keep track of when you need to hold meetings)
- IEP Scheduling Log
- IEP Meeting Checklist (for before, during, and after the meeting)
- Parent Questionnaire (send home before the meeting for parent input)
- Regular Ed Teacher Questionnaire (print 2-sided)
- Letters home to schedule the meeting (3 total)
- IEP Meeting Agenda (for Initial and Annual IEP meetings)
- IEP Meeting Ground Rules
- Meeting Reminder slips (for parents and other IEP team members)
- "Before we begin this meeting..." Poster
- IEP Meeting Notes format
- Contact Me cards (to attach to finalized IEPs)
What format is the IEP Meeting Toolkit provided in?
- Everything included in this toolkit is 100% editable. You can change any part of it to fit your needs. You will edit in PowerPoint.
- If you more of a print-and-go type of teacher, you can print the PDF version and fill in any info on the lines provided.
What does editable mean?
The editable document is editable in Microsoft PowerPoint only. The PDF is editable.
Connect with me:
• Newsletter • Blog • Facebook • Instagram • Pinterest •
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!