Classroom Meetings are such an integral part of our day in my classroom. Not only do we target a variety of standards, we also build our sense of classroom community and responsibility. You could use this resource with your interactive whiteboard or by typing into the slides and projecting them. No interactive board? No problem! You can also remove the text boxes, project the slides, and write on your whiteboard using a dry erase marker.
1. 4 female and 4 male (diversity included) letter writing templates for you to write a message to your class.
2. Days in School slide- record the number or days in school and represent the number.
3. Our Schedule slide- just type in your schedule!
4. Agenda slide- type in your special or an event for the day
5. Number talks slide- learn all about a number you choose
6. Weather Reporter slide- Write the weather forecast
7. Money Maker slide- Show/Write an amount of money or solve a story problem.
8. Time Teller slide- Show/Write the digital and analog time or solve a story problem.
Please note: With this PowerPoint resource, you are able to move, adjust, and format any of the text boxes, but NOT the graphics or background.
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! PLEASE use the "Ask the Seller" tab if you'd like anything changed or added and I will gladly add or change the product for you!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle