Are you looking for a place where your team of Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists can share a classroom to help your students with virtual therapy? In this download, there are two classroom background options that you can use to do this! One is a joint classroom that you can use like stations and virtually move around the room through PT, OT, and SLP activities, or use the hallway option which has a door representing each classroom and you can click on it to enter either the PT, OT, SLP, or regular classroom. The joint classroom is general so if you'd like to use it for your own personal use, whether it be OT, PT, or SLP, you can edit it to fit your preferences.
This download includes:
- 1 general classroom background and 1 hallway background.
- For each background, there will be an editable slide and an uneditable slide (4 slides total).
- Instructions on how to create a background once you are done editing.*
- Instructions on how to import the uneditable slide into your Google Slides.*
- Instructions on how to add your own Bitmoji.*
- Instructions on how to add links to the presentation.*
*All instructions are in the speaker notes portion of the slides. An example of this is seen in the thumbnail provided.