There are 4 different sizes with 6 different designs in these editable labels. There are 24 sheets of labels in this product.
These elegant labels are editable and can be customized with your own information! To edit the labels, simply click on each label where it says “click to add text.” You can edit the text size, color, and location of each text box.
These come in 4 different sizes:
* 8 labels per sheet (2.5 x 3.75)
* 4 labels per sheet (3.75 x 5)
* 2 labels per sheet (5 x 7.5)
* 1 label per sheet (7.5 x 10)
* Printing Note * Although the background images are black and white, you will need to choose the color option for printing (not Grayscale or Pure Black and White) in order for the background images to print.
Labels are great for:
* Creating Task Cards or Flash Cards
* Creating Word Walls
* Name Tags
* Math Manipulatives & Reading Centers
* Labeling items in your classroom (desks, supplies, bins, coat hangers, etc.)
* Organizing drawers and other items
The large labels with 1 label per sheet are perfect for binder covers, classroom signs, or letters to parents.
I suggest printing on cardstock and laminating your labels for more durability.
These labels coordinate perfectly with:
* Editable Binder Covers in Black & White 1
* Editable Labels in Black & White 1
* Editable Binder Covers in Black & White 2
* Editable Name Tags & Desk Plates in Black & White
* Teachers Calendar & Planner in Black & White
For the best deal, purchase the Black and White Bundle (Calendar, Binder Covers, Name Tags, and Labels)
This is an editable PowerPoint file with secured graphics. You will need PowerPoint to edit these labels.
Please check out the preview file and the thumbnail images to get a better of idea of what the labels look like.
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
You might also be interested in other Classroom Organization