Editable Lesson Plan Templates | Printable and Digital | Back to School
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This highly requested bundle is finally available! Over the years I have had so many requests from teachers that needed all my most popular Melonheadz themed resources in one bundle. I was not able to create it due to technical limitations. The wait is now over! I'm happy to tell you that you can noPrice $250.00Original Price $331.74Save $81.74
- This bundle includes all of the printables I add to my own planner. Included are my lesson plan templates, two-page calendar layouts, checklist and teacher forms, documentation logs, note taking stationary, data forms, as well as my calendars and newsletters. Already own my calendars and newslettersPrice $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
- This bundle includes all of the printables I add to my own planner. Included are my lesson plan templates, two-page calendar layouts, checklist and teacher forms, documentation logs, note taking stationary, and student data forms.The editable resources included require PowerPoint™.This bundle was crPrice $22.75Original Price $29.50Save $6.75
- Thank you for purchasing this bundle! It was created for teachers that need resources that include a print and digital version. The print versions are included as PowerPoint files™. The digital copies are saved in Google Slides™ or Google Sheets™.Please note that I will most likely be adding more rePrice $79.99Original Price $105.50Save $25.51
Thanks for checking out these editable lesson plan templates! If you have been searching for a and to fill layout, this set is for you! Just choose the template that works best for your needs, edit, and print! You can then pop them into your planner.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW PRIOR TO PURCHASING
- Editable color versions.
- Editable black & white versions.
- Two page layouts.
- One page Layouts.
- Versions with pre-made headers.
- Versions with editable headers throughout to fully customize all the text.
- Digital copies (These are meant to be edited in Google Slides™ and then printed.)
There are a . All are pictured in the preview. I then switched up the clip art to create 12 versions (I labeled them monthly to make it easier to go through them). The layouts in each month are the SAME, but have different clip art to add a little fun throughout the year.
While the text is editable, . Please check out the preview for all the details!
- one of the templates includes a tall "bar" that you can type into for prep times, specials, lunch and recess. That way you are not using an entire block of your time for that purpose.
- I made sure to include a dashboard set up on the right. Use that to type important info into or print it blank and fill it in by hand as things pop up.
- I always ended up popping stickies onto my plans and was always so annoyed that there was no place to put them on my planner. Never again! There is a section along the top that you can use to place small sticky notes.
- Are you a detailed planner? Use the two page layouts for this.
- Looking to do some simple quick planning? The one page layout is perfect for you!
★★★★★ Stephanie C.
"This year I have so many lesson plan expectations. I have to include standards, essential questions, etc. I was getting so frustrated having multiple pages stapled with my plans. This template seriously changed my life. Haha. I wish I could upload a picture. I am by my principal on two pages and it fits in my planner perfectly. Added bonus it is SUPER ADORABLE!!!! Thank you!, thank you, thank you!"
★★★★★ Little Sprouts Learning
"This is by far the best editable lesson planner I have used. I love the options that are included. Thank you!"
★★★★★ Betsy R.
"I have been looking for the perfect lesson plan binder FOREVER! I have tried everything from expensive EC to making my own word document. I absolutely love these because they are editable to fit my needs! I customized them for exactly what I need. I found a HP on clearance and purchased it for the rings and cover. I also purchased the hole punch. I love this seller and if you don’t follow her on Instagram you should! So many awesome ideas and resources!"
You can download these fonts to make your plans look just like mine. Once you install them, the fonts will pop up on your templates.
- The font along the top:
- The font along the left and the dates:
- The content font:
- Keep in mind that the size of the boxes is not changeable. This means that you cannot resize the boxes. If you need resizable boxes, I’m afraid these templates will not suite your needs.
- You will need PowerPoint™ or Google Slides™ in order to edit these templates.