Also included in
- The Complete Personal Alphabet 2 pack! Teaching letter recognition and sounds? This personal alphabet book and digital alphabet chart set is ideal for early readers and writers, as they learn to identify alphabet letters and link letters and sounds. The complete Alphabet Book Kit was created to alloPrice $7.00Original Price $10.00Save $3.00
- Early Literacy Bundle - collection of Kindergarten and First Grade early literacy resources! 18 resources are now included. This bundle includes:my top selling Personal Alphabet Book kit - ideally a teacher or ECE run center15 Reader Sets (14 of which are Sight-Word-Stages Readers, color with diffePrice $42.00Original Price $58.25Save $16.25
- Kindergarten Literacy, Math, Basic Skills Evidence of Growth BundleThis bundle combines language, math and basic skills assessments with Personal Alphabet resources to assist with collecting evidence of student growth over time:Here is what is included:Digital Kindergarten Letters, Words AssessmentPrice $10.00Original Price $14.00Save $4.00
- Whether teaching virtually or wishing to cut down on paper documentation, these two resources help simplify formative assessment and maintain records of growth over time for your students.This digital two pack is Google compatible, and combines:Letters and sight words assessment slides: formative asPrice $5.40Original Price $6.00Save $0.60
Editable Alphabet Letter Chart slides | Distance Learning and printable!
Whether you're teaching or consolidating letter recognition and sounds, have already created personal alphabet books and wish to transfer associations over or update it as time goes on, this editable Alphabet Chart makes an ideal at-a-glance letter reference sheet for virtual learning, reading folders, writing centers and reading and writing at home!
Beginning with a blank Alphabet chart template in a slides program for each student, teachers can upload images into each letter box according to what is most meaningful for that child.
I use the Complete Alphabet Book Kit with my year 1 (Junior Kindergarten) students, and this chart with my year 2 (Senior Kindergarten) students. The Alphabet book goes home for the summer for them to use to play school with (excellent familiar reading) and the chart is ready to go when they return. Until I uploaded this, I was the only one with the images to insert into my slides! Now that I have secured these images, I can share them with you!
This resource was created in response to requests from teachers who have been using The Personal Alphabet Book and The Complete Personal Alphabet Book Kit, and teacher friends who have seen me using my chart. Thank you so much for reaching out.
If you already own The Complete Alphabet Book Kit, I have turned it into a bundle, so the linked bundle will be an automatic, free update for you.
I have also updated my original Personal Alphabet Book to include the cut and paste images for those who purchased it in my first years on TpT.
Try my Slides resources free!
Try the alphabet book free! A sample is included in...
Save with bundles! This product is also available in:
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
What is included:
· tips, links, how-to PDF, with links to online slides and tracking spreadsheet
· over 200 images for use in the charts
· abacus, alligator, ambulance, apple, apps, astronauts, athlete, ax
· ball, balloon, banana, baseball bat, baseball, basketball, bat, bed, bear, bee, bird, blocks, boat, book, boys, bus, butterfly
· cake, can, Canadian flag, candle, candy, candy cane, car, carrot, cat, caterpillar, clouds, computer, cookies, cow, crayon, crossing guard, cup cake
· dad and daughter, dad and son, dad, dance, dinosaur, doctor (female), doctor (male), dog, drawing, ducks
· egg, elbow, elephant, elves, envelope
· farmer, firefighter, flag (U.S.), flamingo, flower, fox, frog
· gazelle, geckos, ghost, girls, glue, goat, gorilla, grandparents, grapes, groundhog, guitar, gum
· hair, hamburger, hands, hats, heart, hedgehog, helicopter, hockey, horse, hotdog, house, hyena
· invitation, igloo, iguana
· jaguar, jam jar, jellyfish, jump
· kangaroo, key, kick, king, kite, koala
· lamb, leaves, lemonade, lights, lion,
· mask, mom and daughter, mom and son, mom, monkey, monster, moon, moose, mountain, mouse
· narwhal, necklace, nest, net, nurse, nut (peanut)
· octagon, octopus, office, optometrist, ostrich
· panda, parrot, pencil, pig, pirate, pizza, plant, police, popsicle, porcupine, pray, priest, purse
· quarter, queen, quilt
· rabbit, racoon, rainbow, rectangle, recycle, reindeer, rhino, robot, rocket, rooster
· Santa, scarecrow, scissors, skunk, snake, snowperson, soap / sanitizer, soccer ball, spider, squirrel, star, stop sign, sun protection, sun, sun glasses
· teachers (Mr. and Ms.), tent, tiger, train, tree, triangle, turkey, turtle
· umbrella, underwear, up
· valentine, vacuum, vampire, van, vegetables, vet, violin, volcano, vote
· wagon, warthog, watermelon, whale, wheels, window, witch, wolf
· x-ray, xylophone, bo
· yoga, yogurt, yoyo
· zebra, zig-zags, zipper
Back to School:
- FREE Back to School sampler!
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log alternative for K-1 students!
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- What Kind Classmates Do - picture book / posters promoting following the golden rule and basic school routines
- This is Super, Special Me! Fun All About Me no-prep printables for K-2!
- 5 Pack School Themed Sight Word Readers Bundle
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - strategies for parents and volunteers!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log alternative for K-1 students!
- Level aa Special Times of Year – 10 pack: Sight-Word Readers, sentence puzzles and more!
- Concepts about Print: Letters and Words Storybook Lesson, bulletin board, visuals and sorting activity!
- Feelings BINGO K-1 (Educlips version - 9 images per card)
- Feelings and Emotions dramatic play puppets, craftivity and figures
- Digital Kindergarten assessment slides | Distance Learning
- Digital Kindergarten letter, sight word assessment slides
- Digital Kindergarten assessment slides (number i.d., 2D shapes and more)
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
☆Followers’ Fave FREEBIES!☆
- Free Sight Word Game Sample (Smart phone box)
- 10 page Back to School FREE literacy sampler!
- Free Sample: Flexible and Fun Reading Log
- FREE: How to make familiar reading fun for kids - Handout for parents and volunteers!
- Dealing With Feelings: FREE SAMPLE Line Art Storybook lesson
- The Top Three Reading Prompts Bookmarks - Free!
- FREE Elkonin sound boxes and syllable printables like those included in Read and Write and More, sets!
- FREE Kindergarten Morning Greeting Song Slides | Distance Learning
- Thank you for being my Reading Buddy Card FREEBIE
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
Alphabet Chart | Alphabet | ABC | Letter Recognition | Learning letters and sounds | letter sounds | letter identification | phonemic awareness | sound / symbol relationships | Distance Learning | editable Alphabet chart | reading intervention programs | letter learning | speech therapy | slides resource