This editable Defining Map bundle offers varied versions of Defining Maps that allow for teachers to differentiate learning to meet all students' needs and can be used across all primary grade levels. The editable function allows continued usage of these Defining Maps throughout the year for all subject areas. Teachers have the option to title assignments and add directions. The option to also fill in part of the map is also available, or, maps can be printed out for students to fill in independently.
• EDITABLE – Maps for all subject areas
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Simply, DOWNLOAD, EDIT (optional) and PRINT.
• If you enjoy this product, we would greatly appreciate your feedback.
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply, add it to your cart, purchase, and you will receive an instant downloadable template.
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
(1) 8.5"x11" formatted Circle Map 1 (Editable)
(1) 8.5"x11" formatted Circle Map 2 (Editable)
(1) 8.5"x11" formatted Circle Map 3 (Editable)
(1) 8.5"x11" Writing Journal perfect for Pre-K / TK / Kindergarten wider writing spaces - Version 1
(1) 8.5"x11" Writing Journal perfect for Kindergarten/1st wider writing spaces - Version 2 - extension option included
(1) 8.5"x11" Writing Journal perfect for 2nd Grade and up / writing lines - extension option included
3. No physical item will be shipped
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available, font used is KG Miss Kindergarten
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable
8. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.