This 139 page pack is a great way to organize your math centres/centers, math workshop or guided math rotations.
This file is editable in that you can add in your own titles to each poster. This means you can call each centre/center what YOU want and have it in the font YOU choose – very handy if you have a specific handwriting font that you like to use. The images and background are not editable.
To edit the file, simply type in the text boxes I’ve included on each powerpoint slide before printing.
The following parts of the pack are EDITABLE i.e. you type in the name of each rotation:
- 12 posters (inc. 2 teacher centre posters with different skin tones). These are great for hanging in your classroom to define center/centre areas).
- Two sizes of tub labels (half page and 4 to a page).
- Two styles of rotation board labels. These are the poster size labels in a smaller size to fit a bulletin board.
- Two styles of I-Can charts (portrait and landscape).
- Math Workshop header for your rotation board.
- Circle group number and rotation number labels (4 colours/colors).
- Blank labels to write group member names on (4 colours/colors).
The images could suit rotation names such as:
1. Math with Teacher
2. Journal Math, Independent Math, Math By Myself. You could use your textbook here if you have one (image of a journal, pencil and calculator).
3. Technology, Computer Math etc (image of a girl at a computer).
4. Bulletin Board Math, Calendar Math (image of a boy with a board).
5. Partner Math, Math with Someone, Games, Manipulatives (two boys with blocks).
6. Independent Math, Math By Myself, Math Facts (image of a girl sitting at desk with operation symbols).
7. Independent Math, Math By Myself, Math Facts, Games (image of a girl with addition stars).
8. Overhead Maths, Interactive Whiteboard (boy at the overhead projector).
9. Games, Manipulatives (boy with an abacus)
10. Games, Problem Solving (girl with a puzle).
11. Read About Math (girl reading a book).
12. Games, Manipulatives (image of an abacus).
This pack comes with a polka dot background that matches my Editable Literacy Center Rotations pack.
For more ideas and freebies, check out my blog http://downunderteacher.blogspot.com.au/