This resource features an editable craft for both math or elar - your choice!
It can be used at any point of the school year because it's editable for whatever skill your classroom is learning, whenever you'd like to make it happen!
The editable template includes 4 sheets:
1 - Editable Dough Cans (9 Per Sheet)
2 - 6 Large Editable Splats (1/2 sheets, 12 Full)
3 - 10 Smaller editable splats (1/2 sheet, 20 Full)
4 - Editable Cookie Sheet to Type Students name (Full sheet)
There is a non-editable option, too: I plan on using it in my class at the end of September. It features:
- 2 Sheets with traceable numbers to 10 with a 10 frame for representing
- A, E, I, O, U sorting
- Blank Splats - Small and Large
- Colored Dough Cans with a fun message
- Blank Dough Cans
- 3 Sets of B&W Dough Cans with fun messages
Other Learning Ideas:
- Greater Than, Less Than Sort
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and/or Division
- Ordering #'s
- Representing #'s
- Letter Sorting
- Sight Word Sorting
- Spelling Out Words or Name
- Digraph sorting
*Tons of options, I can't wait to see yours!
Print the cookie tray and dough can on colored paper and the problem/letter splats on white paper for students to color - and mount onto colored card-stock for an extra colorful pop!
These play-dough crafts look great on a bulletin board for back to school, open-house, or anytime of the year! Not to mention, they are super bright and fun for students to make after wrapping up a unit of learning! :)
Please leave feedback on how you used this template in your own classroom! Thanks.
- Alicia Woodfin @PrimaryScouts