Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These editable behavior calendars are a quick, easy way for your students to record and report how their behavior was at school each day! Parents love to be kept in the loop about how their little ones are behaving at school and these calendars make that simple and fun for your students.
I use these behavior calendars in addition to a clip chart for my little ones. At the end of the day, I put a stamp or short note about the day and my students color in the color that their clip landed on by the end of the day.
There are several different formats included. There is a 5-week and a 4-week version of each month, as well as versions with the clip chart color correlations on it and one without. Feel free to change the wording for the small note on each behavior calendar by simply typing in your text in the PDF version or typing in your text in the provided text box in the PowerPoint version.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help out! Wishing you a happy, well-managed year with your sweet kids. :)
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This resource contains both a editable PDF and an editable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit the PDF, simple click in the boxes and change the text to what you want. It will use the fonts I used and you should be all set.
To edit the PowerPoint version, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text in the PowerPoint version to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out together!
If you have any questions or are curious about what to expect from this product, please feel free to ask me a question through TPT, peek at the preview, or find me on Instagram @alleahmaree! I'd love to answer anything and everything you might be wondering about this product. :) Thanks so much and happy teaching!
Sign up to get letters from Alleah, including updates about products, blog posts, and other happy freebies! :) Follow all the adventures on social media too…I’d love to see you there!
Pinterest: Alleah Maree
Facebook: Alleah Maree