Are you ready to get organized for the year?
This calendar set can help you!
**Updated for the 2017-2018 school year!!**
If you already own this resource, please click on the "My Purchases" tab to locate your purchases, choose "Recently Revised" in the sort by drop down menu, and download the newest version.**
Best of all, this printable calendar set is editable! That means you can type right on the document. All you need to do is create a text box, choose your own font, color, and size; then type away. If you don’t want to use the editable version, just print the pages you want, and write on them as usual.
I will be updating this calendar system every summer. That means that once you purchase this set, you will get each yearly update for FREE! All you’ll need to do is go into your purchases on Teachers pay Teachers, scroll down to this product, click on the flashing words that say “Newly Revised Re-Download” and you can download the updated version each year.
This is a zipped file that includes PowerPoint. So please make sure you are able to access this application before purchasing.
Not sure how to edit an editable document?
for some tips.
This set includes:
- 34 Monthly Calendars (Horizontal layout) in both Color and B&W versions
- 34 Monthly Calendars (Vertical layout with notes space on bottom) in both Color and B&W versions
- 34 Monthly Anything Charts in both Color and B&W versions
- 34 Monthly Notes Pages in both Color and B&W versions
- 17 Monthly Incentive Charts in B&W
All pages include cute monthly clip art. I have included 2 versions for several months to accommodate school systems that begin in August or September, as well as Holiday vs Seasonal themes. Please check the preview to view everything included in this set and check the list of monthly themes, listed below, to make sure that these pages will work for your class.
-July – Fireworks
-July – Lemonade
-August – Back to School
-August – Ice Cream
-September – Apples
-September – Back to School
-October – Halloween
-October – Fall
-November – Thanksgiving
-November – Turkeys
-December – Christmas
-December - Nutcracker
-January – Snowflakes
-February – Valentine’s Day
-March – Bugs
-April – Picnic Ants
-May – Flowers
-June - Beach
--Suggestions for use--
- Snack calendar
- Teacher calendar of events (I like to leave my calendar open to a 2-page spread on my desk at all times. I simply put my vertical calendar on the left side and the corresponding notes pages on the right side. This way I can see my month and notes at a glance.)
- School calendar of events
- Assistant Schedule
- Behavior calendar – keep in take-home folder to communicate behavior with parents
- Assessment Schedule
- Volunteer Schedule
- Track parent communication
- Track behavior
- Track homework
- Track forms (keep track of field trip permission forms, log turned in money, etc)
- Thematic Unit Planning
- Grade Level Planning
- Event/Classroom Party Planning
- Describe Classroom Behavior
- Describe Parent Communication
- Students can take ownership of behavior by tracking their own behavior on these charts or tracking homework turned in.
For more classroom organization check out my binder covers:
Editable School Themed Binder Covers
Editable Chevron Themed Binder Covers
My free lesson plan template
And my blog Live Love Learn with Miss Kriss
for more organizational ideas and classroom fun!
Thanks taking a look!