Editable Name Crowns with Letter Sounds
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These editable Name Practice resources help you cover multiple skills at once. Students will practice reading and tracing their names, while also learning about initial sounds and practicing fine motor skills. ⭐MORE ABOUT THIS MINI-BUNDLEEasy prep: You can type all student names on one master organPrice $11.25Original Price $15.00Save $3.75
- Start off the beginning of the year right with these 4 engaging literacy-focused activities.If you read The Kissing Hand, your students will love making story sequencing hats. They can retell the story to their new classmates and to their families at home.Personalize your Class Rules Emergent ReaderPrice $9.75Original Price $13.25Save $3.50
These name letter sound crowns are perfect for the first day of school, or any day! Use these cute hats to introduce name reading and writing, as well as spark interest in letters and initial sounds.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Includes 26 different crowns, one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Easy prep: type all names on one organizer page.
- Type your own banner text once, and it will auto-fill onto all the crowns.
- Send children home in these adorable hats for further review.
- All pages are in black & white.
- Includes instructions, or view the preview video above to see the easy setup in action.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
All you need to edit student names is a computer (not an iPad) and Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
You can create an unlimited number of crowns by reusing the file over and over again, year after year.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font. There is even a special page at the very end just for two word or hyphenated names.
UPDATE: I changed out the words and clipart on the letter 'I' page. There is now an inchworm instead of an igloo, along with a cute matching iguana and insect.
⭐YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Stamp Marker Alphabet Worksheets
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
Click here to FOLLOW my store! ⭐