Also included in
- These editable Name Practice resources help you cover multiple skills at once. Students will practice reading and tracing their names, while also learning about initial sounds and practicing fine motor skills. ⭐MORE ABOUT THIS MINI-BUNDLEEasy prep: You can type all student names on one master organ$7.50$10.25Save $2.75
These name tracing worksheets let you type in any student name you wish. First, students trace their name and color the initial sound pictures for "their" letter. Then, they practice tracing their name and "reading" the sentences.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Type each name only once, and the rest auto-fills.
- There are worksheets for each letter of the alphabet.
- Send these fridge-worthy pages home for further practice and review.
- All pages are in black & white.
- Includes instructions and an organizer page.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
All you need to edit student names is Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
You can create an unlimited number of worksheets by reusing the file over and over again, year after year.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font.
⭐YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
TIPS FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?