Help your students learn to write their name and practice their letters and numbers with these editable and reusable worksheets! Vowels are a different color from consonants to help students visually identify the differences. Since this is an editable PDF, you can buy it once for your class and use it for all your students! Print as many as you need or laminate one copy that they can reuse with a dry erase marker!
☆ WHAT YOU GET☆
A zipped/compressed file with the following:
1. An 8.5"x11" PDF of dashed name with solid alphabet and numbers
2. An 8.5"x11" PDF of dashed name with dashed alphabet and numbers
3. An 11"x17" PDF of dashed name with solid alphabet and numbers
4. An 11"x17" PDF of dashed name with dashed alphabet and numbers
5. Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
☆ HOW IT WORKS☆
1. Purchase the listing and download your file.
2. Open the editable PDF in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (you can download it for free at www.get.adobe.com/reader).
3. Edit the highlighted fields yourself and save your text.
4. Print yourself at school or at your local print shop, such as Office Depot, Kinkos or Staples.
(If you need help, detailed instructions on how to edit and print your files are included with your order!)
• The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
• You CAN change the font size and font color.
• You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
• You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
• No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.