I love open house/sneak-a-peek/back-to-school night/meet the teacher...whatever you call it! I look forward to it every year, after all, it's where I finally get to meet my new students and their families!
I set up stations around my classroom, with directions at each station for what should be accomplished while there. Parents can move through the stations at their own pace, spending as much or as little time as they'd like.
With these editable files, you can create the perfect back-to-school night! Not only do you get to edit the stations, you can also customize the FORMS that go with each station.
So, here's what's included:
- 11 Example Stations (the exact ones I use)
- 15 Blank Stations (print and write)
- 16 Editable (in PowerPoint) Stations (simply add text)
- 22 pages of printables (the exact ones I use)
- 10 pages of editable printables (print and write)
- 12 Editable (in PowerPoint) Printables (simply delete my text, and add your own or change the parts of mine that don't fit your needs)