Help your students learn important phones numbers with these fun printable worksheets! They will get to practice writing their name and emergency telephone numbers. The visual cell phone give them "dialing" practice to reinforce their memorization of the numbers too! Print out multiple copies for each child or laminate one copy to use over and over again with dry erase markers.
☆ WHAT YOU GET☆
A zipped/compressed file with the following:
1. An 8.5"x11" PDF of the phone worksheet
2. An 11"x17" PDF of the phone worksheet
3. Step-by-step Instructions for editing and printing your PDF files
☆ HOW IT WORKS☆
1. Purchase the listing and download your file.
2. Open the editable PDF in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (you can download it for free at www.get.adobe.com/reader).
3. Edit the highlighted fields yourself and save your text.
4. Print yourself at school or at your local print shop, such as Office Depot, Kinkos or Staples.
(If you need help, detailed instructions on how to edit and print your files are included with your order!)
• The files can only be edited using Adobe Reader.
• You CAN change the font size and font color.
• You CANNOT change text location or add extra lines of text.
• You CANNOT edit the printable files on a mobile device or tablet, you must use a computer.
• No font download is necessary. The fonts are embedded in the printable files.