Also included in
- These *editable* phonics slides are the perfect addition to any phonics program and can be used as a warm-up or daily review! The content featured aligns with the Letters and Sounds program so it will make a fantastic support resource. However, all of the text is completely editable so it can be ada$35.00$45.00Save $10.00
These *editable* phonics slides will be the perfect addition to any phonics program! The content featured aligns with the Letters and Sounds program so it will make a fantastic support resource. However, all of the text is completely editable so it can be adapted for any phonics program! *Now included hyperlinks for easy navigation!*
While we are navigating this global pandemic, I am more than happy for you to adjust this resource to best suit the needs of your class.
***Tips for Distance Learning***
- Share sections of slides with parents/students through e-mail or an online platform. E.g. release the appropriate sight word/sound slides each week.
- Screen shot desired slides and upload as an image for students to complete on SeeSaw (or other platform).
- Display selected slides on your computer/smartboard. Work through a normal lesson, filming it for students to access online.
- Follow me on instagram @mrschalmerscherubs for more tips or to have questions answered.
If you are interested in purchasing my money-saving Phonics Bundle, you can find it here: Editable Phonics Slides - The Bundle
This pack includes:
- Focus: j, v, w, x, y, z, zz, ch, sh, th, ng, ai, ee, igh, oa, oo, ar, or, ur, ow, oi, ear, air, ure, er.
- Flash cards of sounds with and without pictures.
- Sound buttons.
- Decodable sentences.
- Decodable passages.
- Trash or treasure? (Identifying real and nonsense words).
- Nonsense Words.
- Phoneme frames with pictures.
- Phoneme frames without pictures.
- How-to guides: How to use activities, change fonts quickly etc.
- Independent activities.
Note: While the majority of the text in this product is editable, the headings remain in a locked font. The initial sound flash cards with pictures also include a locked 'printed' font, due to copyright requirements.