Get your students thinking critically even before the lab activity with this easy-to-use pre-lab worksheet! Assign required reading or lab-related video, have students answer questions and formulate their hypotheses prior to lab activity.
Multiple Ways to Use:
1) As a warm-up on lab day
2) Exit ticket day before lab day
3) Homework assignment due on lab day (requirement to participate in lab)
1) Save to your computer.
2) Open in MS Word
3) Edit table titles and content as necessary.
4) Make copies for students or post to class website, Google Drive or Dropbox for students to download and complete.
5) Review together prior to start of lab activity.