Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This problem-solving template can serve as a guide as your students work through solving real-world problems across a variety of contexts. Problem-based learning builds on procedural knowledge by strengthening conceptual understanding.
This template assists students in having structured conversations that center on key components of problem-solving.
Students are asked to:
- Identify Known Information
- Identify Unknown Information
- Draw/Model Problem-Solving Strategies
- Prove and Check Their Work
- Prove Reasonability
- Relate the problem to similar real-world situations.
- Explain their final answers.
*This purchase gives single license for individual educational use. To share this item with others, please purchase additional licenses.