Getting sub plans prepped? Save the stickies and organize ALL your piles of copies for your sweet substitute with these editable, reusable labels! Simply type your text, print, cut, laminate, and label the copies for each subject of your day with a simple clip.
There are 22 pre-made labels with corresponding clipart included. These labels come with 2 background options: light shiplap and solid white.
22 editable labels are also included. These editable labels include the border and clipart shown, but allow you to choose your font and word choice for the label's title and time. NOTE: The clipart is NOT editable, ONLY THE TEXT is editable.
Simply edit text (if necessary), print, cut, and laminate each card. Then, attach the labels to the copies for each assignment of the day using binder clips.
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing! Thank you so much for all you do and happy teaching!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This resource is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text box that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already included on the non-editable portion of the product, you will need to purchase those specific fonts.
* If you need to add another slide with the same background so you don’t lose each slide's information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!
Sign up to get letters from Alleah, including updates about products, blog posts, and other happy freebies! :) Follow all the adventures on social media too…I’d love to see you there!