Also included in
- Looking for middle school mini lessons, worksheets, handouts, and activities to teach literacy in the secondary English Language Arts classroom? This MASSIVE bundle includes reading, writing, speaking and listening activities for over 29 weeks of daily lessons, activities and literacy tasks!⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVE$120.00$200.35Save $80.35
- Updated for distance learning! This Back to School Bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Use these Back to School Activities for Middle School and High School cl$27.85$43.60Save $15.75
- This back-to-school bundle of organizational tools includes digital forms, get-to-know-you surveys, parent communication forms, an editable syllabus, and more. Suitable for Google Classroom® and online learning!⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 10% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1. Back$9.50$10.70Save $1.20
- Foster strong classroom community and growth mindset culture in your middle school or high school classrooms using these icebreaker games, personality quizzes, and organizational tools.⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 30% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1.Back to School STUDENT SURVEY Ed$18.25$26.45Save $8.20
This editable student survey can be used as a digital back-to-school activity or for paper-based learning. Promote equity, growth mindset, and class community in any subject area. Suitable for distance learning and Google Classroom®.
PROMOTE EQUITY AND CLASSROOM COMMUNITY
GAIN INSIGHT INTO STUDENTS' STRENGTHS, PASSIONS, AND NEEDS
ESTABLISH STUDENTS' GROWTH MINDSET FROM DAY ONE
This survey is broken up into four sections - an introduction to the student, their family, their interests, and other important information. The first section will prompt the student to provide information about their identity. The second section will prompt the student to share about their family and cultural community. The third section will inquire about interests and responsibilities. The final section will address health-related concerns, and offer the student the opportunity to share any additional information.
Due to the somewhat personal nature of these questions, this survey states that answers are both optional and confidential; I like to reiterate this to my students and clarify what my intention is in collecting this information about them. I also like to share a small bit about myself at the beginning of this survey to model the responses they may offer, and be personable on my own behalf.
This entire survey is editable, so be sure to edit the blurb to share a bit about yourself. You can also edit the survey to cater to your subject area. If you do not wish to edit the survey, there is a standard survey provided that is ready to print.
For classrooms utilizing Google Classroom®, a digital version of this resource is also available. Simply follow the instructions provided within the resource.
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE for Procedures and Routines. This bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Click here to preview this resource.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Back To School Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on May 19, 2021.