Counselor's Corner is a collection of editable newsletter templates for the School Counselor
to send home or put in an email to families each month. Included is a set for every month of the year -- including a "plain" template to use all year long.
Each month includes:
- 3-4 colored templates
- 1-2 black and white templates
What’s NOT editable:
- “Counselor’s Corner” header on each template
- the month “Guidance Lessons” header at the bottom of each template
- any border or graphics on the page
What IS editable:
- School Name
- Contact Information
- Headers for Text/Body
- Text of Body of Newsletter
- Guidance Lesson topic (ex: ”Respect”)
Check out the PREVIEW
to see what the October templates look like.
Sample newsletters are included for a visual reference, but there is no content included in the templates.
There's a 2nd version of School Counselor Newsletter templates HERE!
Looking for more counseling resources
or a way to connect with families?
Check out my "Taking Good Character Home"
packet of family activity sheets.