Editable sight word worksheets provide kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students with effective and engaging sight word practice. The magical part about these sight word activities is that they are efficient for you, too!
Dolch sight words, Fry sight words, custom district sight words…Are you tired of comparing sight word lists to see if you can use a particular resource?
Did you have sight word worksheets, but then you changed grade levels or your school changed their sight word list, and now you can longer use them?
Do you need differentiated sight word worksheets for your classroom because your students are on different levels? This magical resource is just for you!
• These worksheets follow a consistent format to foster student independence. On each page, students will:
o Read the sight word
o Trace the sight word
o Rainbow write the sight word
o Find and circle the sight word
o Fill in the missing letters in the sight word
o Cut, build, and paste the sight word
o Identify and read the sight word in the context of a sentence
------ The Magic
• These worksheets are editable
and they auto-fill
What does that mean?
• You can use these worksheets for ANY sight words, as long as they are between 2-9 letters.
Customize & Personalize!
• Tweak the directions to your liking!
• Include students’ names and/or relevant content on every page.
------ Who was this resource created for?
• Elementary teachers, Special Education teachers, Intervention teachers, Tutors, and Parents
• Anyone who wants to create custom sight word worksheets in a matter of minutes
This resource is not for you if…
• You are looking for varying sight word worksheets with different
• You want unicorn-themed sight word printables...Sorry, there are no unicorns on the students pages! ;)
How long does it take?
• As you type in your information, 10 pages are INSTANTLY generated.
• Reuse the file to create an unlimited
number of sight word worksheets.
• Create enough sight word worksheets for the entire YEAR in a matter of minutes!
Do I need special software to create these printables?
• In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader. It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. If not, a link to download is included in the file.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
• Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included in the download.
Can I make Spanish sight word worksheets?
• Yes, you can!
------Please see the "Look Inside" preview for more information!------
More MAGICAL Resources
A Magical Set of NAME PRACTICE Worksheets