Also included in
- I made this pack so you can grab the favorite Spanish Hexagon Class Hub (for teacher materials,) my first matching Digital Interactive Notebook (for students to complete and submit their work) as well as a pack of digital stickers, all in one place! The Class Hub and Digital Notebook are EDITABLE -$9.00$11.94Save $2.94
- This bundle contains my Spanish class templates, a tutorial to create your own, and more! Each editable class site is hosted via Google Slides. The easy to use presentations are fully customizable and provide a beautiful and streamlined way for you to communicate your expectations with your students$25.00$34.97Save $9.97
- These Editable Google Drive activities are appropriate for any level of Spanish class! My favorite digital Spanish activities are in this bundle, as well as a digital interactive notebook, project templates, editable class hub, and more! This bundle is a MUST HAVE for hybrid and remote learning. Edi$30.00$36.50Save $6.50
- These Editable Google Drive activities are appropriate for any level! My favorite Spanish speaking and writing activities are in this bundle, as well as templates for puzzles, and a variety of editable games. My favorite digital Spanish activities are also in this bundle, as well as a digital intera$60.00$80.50Save $20.50
This editable class site is hosted via Google Slides. This easy to use presentation is fully customizable and provides a beautiful and streamlined way for you to communicate your expectations with your students and parents each week or term. Perfect for any middle or high school classroom, foreign language or otherwise!
Spanish Class Hub
Weekly Navigation for your Students / Parents!
(If you don't want to use it weekly, it is also easily used for each quarter/term/year!)
How to use it:
- Teacher instructions are included to walk you through any editing you would like to do!
- Teachers are able to host and edit from your phone, laptop, or iPad via the Google Slides app.
- When you are ready to share with students, you share the Hub with them just as you would share any other Google Drive document!
- Students simply open the document and select "present on device" to navigate the Hub as they would any other website.
- Sample hub, preset with 7 buttons that are ready to go
- Two pages of teacher support for design and editing of your personal Hub
- 12 Fully editable page templates (feel free to change out your buttons!)
- All text boxes are fully editable/customizable for full personalization!
The 12 templates included are:
- Unidad (Unit overview)
- Para Empezar
- Profe (contact page)
- Fechas Importantes
- Yo Puedo (for Can Do statements as well as proficiency rubric)
- Materiales del Curso
- Recursos Adicionales
The first 7 templates listed above are the ones that are pre-populated into the Hub. The teacher instructions give you step by step directions for changing out the buttons so that you can select which buttons you'd like to include!
Any page templates I add in the future will be yours for free!
**Important** While this document has been created in GOOGLE SLIDES and is best edited in that program, it can be SHARED with your students as a regular PDF file! Therefore, it is still absolutely appropriate in schools that do not use the Google Platform exclusively. I hope this helps!
While all text is in this resource is editable and fully customizable, all graphics are fixed. I am required to protect the validity and copyright of the clipart artists. The same applies to my copyright information, which can be seen in small text at the bottom of each page. Copyright law dictates that my copyright remain visible at the bottom of each page, even after personal customization. Please keep this in mind while using and/or distributing anything you create with this digital resource.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!