Also included in
- This bundle is ideal to support someone who teaches Spanish 2, 3, or 4! There are hundreds of activities for the preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, perfect tenses, and MORE. This includes a huge variety of comprehensible reading activities, writing activities, speaking activitie$380.00$586.25Save $206.25
- This is a bundle of my favorite activities for Spanish 1! I have included over 200 presentations, games, speaking activities, cultural activities, readings, projects, and assessments. This bundle is essential for your middle school or high school Spanish class and will support you and your students$325.00$465.50Save $140.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite back to school resources for Spanish 1. Perfect for the first day and first weeks of Spanish class. These activities work well in Middle School Spanish as well as High School Spanish.I hope these activities and resources help you get to know your students at the start$11.50$15.00Save $3.50
- This is a bundle of my favorite back to school resources for various levels of Spanish class. Perfect for the first day and first weeks of Spanish class in levels 1-4. These activities work well in Middle School Spanish as well as High School Spanish.I hope these activities and resources help you ge$22.00$28.50Save $6.50
This editable participation rubric and proficiency reflections help me to evaluate my students throughout the year. This rubric was made for middle and high school Spanish classes, but can be adapted for any world language class.
Editable Spanish Participation and Proficiency Reflection
3 Editable Rubrics and Reflections with teacher tip page included!
Editable Rubric #1: Participation Rubric + Reflection
This rubric provides students with the opportunity to self-assess their participation in your world language classroom. Students are asked to read through the options and decide on an exact grade for themselves.
Underneath the rubric, there are reflection questions that require students to self reflect and justify their answer. They are also called to set a goal for the next term. I like to change these questions each term, to ensure students are consistently aware of their progress and their amount of daily participation!
*I have recently added a TEACHER TIP page, which provides optional reflection questions for you to rotate each time you use this rubric*
Some samples of questions I rotate are:
- What is something you did this quarter to challenge yourself?
- What is something you can do inside of class to improve your speaking? And outside of class?
- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best), how comfortable do you feel participating aloud in class?
- What activities in class provide you with the most opportunities to practice your speaking?
- What is the biggest goal you have for next term / year?
- more are included on the teacher tips page!
Editable Rubric #2: Proficiency Strengths
Motivates students to reflect on their specific areas of strength and weakness in a proficiency based classroom. Also calls them to consider which in class activities have supported them in their areas of strength/weakness.
Editable Rubric #3: Comprehension
Gives students the opportunity to reflect on the TL use in class! How much is being used? How much have they understood? What would help them?
Download your own editable copy of this Google Drive document! You will then be able to make any adjustments you see fit to tailor this product to your personal classes.
⭐ EDITABLE TIBURONES Vocab or Grammar Game Template
⭐ EDITABLE Game Boards with Book and Gift images
⭐ EDITABLE Taco Tuesday Vocab or Grammar Game Template
⭐ EDITABLE Vocab or Grammar Puzzle Templates
⭐ Spanish 1 EDITABLE Portfolio Project
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!