Editable Spanish Project Future Tense | El Futuro
Also included in
- This is a bundle of over 50 of my favorite lessons and engaging activities for the future and conditional tenses. Students are given the opportunity for hands-on review, interactive games, varied opportunities for assessment, and more! I know this will save you LOTS of time this year, and for yearsPrice $95.00Original Price $136.75Save $41.75
- This bundle is ideal to support someone who teaches Spanish 2, 3, or 4! There are hundreds of activities for the preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, subjunctive, perfect tenses, and MORE. This includes a huge variety of comprehensible reading activities, writing activities, speaking activitiePrice $380.00Original Price $586.25Save $206.25
- This is a bundle of 11 editable and digital projects for Spanish class, plus a variety of templates for you to design your own projects. Each project has extensive student supports and drafting space. These projects cover the present, preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, and present subjunctivPrice $34.00Original Price $45.00Save $11.00
- This is a bundle of 26 editable and digital projects for Spanish class, plus a variety of templates for you to design your own projects. Each project has extensive student supports and drafting space. These projects cover the present, preterite, imperfect, future, conditional, and present subjunctivPrice $68.00Original Price $98.00Save $30.00
This editable future tense project is perfect for a high school Spanish class, Spanish 3 or Spanish 4. Students are prompted to write about their future while having fun with a silly photo booth app! Student support and rubric included.
Aging Photo Booth Project: The Future Tense in Spanish
"¿Cómo será tu vida en 70 años?"
This project can be adapted for any upper level of Spanish class during a unit that considers the future and future tense. The goal is to review the future tense in a fun and memorable way, while utilizing classroom technology.
Students use an aging photo booth app on their iPhone or iPad in order to describe what their lives will look like in the future (literally!)
This presentation can be done on iPad Apps / other technology such as Pic Collage, Keynote, or Google Slides. Students could also create their project on paper with a creative drawing of how they picture themselves.
*if they can't get an app, they could dress up and use make-up and props to show what they will be like in 70 years! *
After the fun photo part, the project calls students to write a detailed description of their lives in the future. They can be directed to use regular and irregular verbs in the future tense, at the teacher's discretion.
What is included in the download?
5 page PDF with link to editable version within Google Drive. All text is editable while graphics are fixed.
Page 1) Cover and link to editable version
Page 2) Instructions
Page 3) Proficiency-focused Rubric and student support
Page 4) Additional student support and drafting space
Page 5) Teacher example
⭐ Spanish Future and Conditional Tense BUNDLE
⭐ Spanish Future Tense and Colombian Culture through Music
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Taco Tuesday Games
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Review and Dice Game
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Quiz with Listening Script + Answer Key: Prueba del Futuro
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Puzzles
⭐ Spanish Future Tense Citas Cortas Speaking Activity
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you!